Sunday, September 2, 2007

Exciting writing news!

I was thrilled by an email I received a couple of days ago: the article I wrote for Chicken Soup for the Empty Nester's Soul sold!

To say I was surprised was an understatement. Honestly I had forgotten about the submission because it had been so long.

The article is a light-hearted account describing the weird sensations and emotions that come from having a child return home and college and finding him more of a guest than just one of the family.

So when Chicken Soup for the Empty Nester's Soul comes out in August 2008, look for my article titled "The Surprise Guest."

Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!

I'll have to get a copy :)

I'm way far behind reading, but I'll get caught up ... still slowly unpacking ;)