Monday, June 4, 2007

Life updates

Well, we came through another graduation with its myriad of emotions. Amazing how proud, sad, happy, excited, exhausted we can be all at the same time. There has been so much to deal with from extended family visits to our son moving to an apartment to college orientation for the new graduate! Talk about a whirlwind!

This week will be spent getting back on track for the summer. Work, writing, volunteering ... gotta find my summer schedule in the midst of this all. In addition to running my youngest to her job and activities this summer. I'll post more as I get my "writing legs" back under me this week.

Blessings

5 comments:

Ame said...

perhaps . . . you need to volunteer yourself to a treat . . . like a day at the spa . . . to recover ;)

(ummm . . . David? . . . are ya readin?:)

Chris Krycho said...

And not even a note about your son's 20th birthday! :p

I love you!

Songbird said...

hello, how are you? Hope life is well. see ya around

P.S. when are you coming back to the blogsphere?

Blessed son of the King said...

Yeah, what songbird asked?
When are you coming back to blog?

A day at the spa does sound good.

Anonymous said...

oh, good ... i missed some of david's posts ... but didn't miss any here :)

my brain has been so fried this summer ... it has been such a gift to have a break. i've spent a lot of time doing nothing ... seems like it's taking that long for my brain to relax ... what a wonderful anniversary you had together! you are so beautiful!!! and i LOVE your smile ... very genuine and full of life and love :)