Monday, May 21, 2007

Fly by writing updates

Quick updates on how the Lord is encouraging my writing:

First I got my last lesson back from my mentor (which I posted here previously) and she said it was ready for publication!! So after graduation stuff, I will be looking for a market for this. :)

I also heard back from MOMSense magazine about an article I wrote about my two nephews. They didn't buy it at this time, but want to hang on to it for possible future use. I have to notify them if I get it out elsewhere. So I will also try marketing that article around too.

God is so gracious to encourage me during this hectic week. For those reading this, also pray for my back as I am feeling a little "tweak" this morning and cannot afford for it to go out this week. Now I am off to get going on the chores at hand today (carefully!) in preparation for graduation stuff later in the week.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!

now . . . take time to breathe . . . slowly . . . in . . . slowly . . . out!!!!!

Kerry Krycho said...

Still breathing ...hyperventilating counts, right?? :P