Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Today's musings

Just a few musings today to try to stay (get back) into blogging mode. :)

My youngest daughter finished her Mock Trial season last week, much to her dismay and my relief. :) Of course now she is trying out for the spring play tomorrow. :P

Dear son has a young lady in his life which is very fun to watch and pray over, even if it is long distance.

Oldest daughter moved dorm rooms to a place much more peaceful since she had a suite mate who made life REALLY uncomfortable.

I am busy with work, writing, life.

Dear husband blessed me wonderfully on Valentine's day. Flowers delivered at work was a great surprise and gave me the opportunity to reemphasize to some young ladies there that men can still be romantic even after almost 23 years of marriage. I am grateful that my husband has been relearning his romantic side—one of the things that made me fall for him in the first place. :)

I'll post more wonderful thoughts when I have more time to think! :P

Blessings,

3 comments:

Chris Krycho said...

Worth noting for your readers that the prayers and observations are long-distance, not the relationship itself. ;-)

Good to have a post from you!

Blessed son of the King said...

If youngest gets into the spring play, we won't get another blog post from you 'til late May. ;)

Ame said...

Funny how we, as mom's, can "capsule" our children's lives which are anything but capsule size :)

David - did you intend to make that rhyme?!!!