Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy Saturday

I probably won't be posting tomorrow since we are doing our taxes, then filing the FAFSA for Chris and Beth, then I plan on updating my blog with some suggestions that Chris strongly hinted at adding. So look for a few updates on the blog by late tomorrow. At least assuming that the taxes and FAFSA don't take all day.

If it isn't updated by around 5, it isn't happening yet because tomorrow night I have a date with a good book, "The Last Sin-Eater," by Francine Rivers. It has been waiting for me for two weeks! That is a long time for me to not pick up a book which has been staring at me from my dresser. I haven't even had time to read the back cover copy! I will have complete quiet as David and the girls will be attending the Daddy-Daughter dance. I am blessed that they can have this special time. It will be something for them to treasure.

2 comments:

Ame said...

that's on my list of books i want to read - i hear it's really good :)

gosh ... i have a lot of books on my list of books to read! someday i'll have more time than i care to read :)

Vicky said...

I can soooo relate. I did our taxes two weeks ago and finished both daughters' taxes last weekend. AND one FAFSA. As the youngest switched over to cosmetology college this semester there will be no financial aide there. Again...a kindred spirit. :) I'll be checking back.