Tuesday, March 6, 2007

New look, meeting goals

Another quick note today. I did meet my goal of writing yesterday and today, though I didn't get that interview with my dad yet. I'll have to touch base with him when he gets to Florida. The rest of today will be filled with a proofreading job which I'll do around my daughter getting her wisdom teeth out.

I changed the look of my blog mainly because I feel that this one fits me better. My son had suggested a few and I went with the first one I liked in the original set up. Also, as anyone who has lived with me knows, I like to change things up sometimes. I don't plan on doing that too much here though. Let me know what you think.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Ame said...

i like changing things up, too - especially design and decor in a home - and especially furniture arrangement :) fun :)

ouch - wisdom teeth out - i remember . . .

i do like the new look! change as often as you like! that's why i use different colors and fonts :)