Friday, March 9, 2007

Writing one of Melissa's stories

Today's project is working on one of Melissa's stories. She was gracious enough to fill out my questionnaire about military families. So today I will work on a piece from her responses. I am just writing at this point and not trying to tie things all together yet. I figure that as I write, the links will become more obvious to me.

I also had a thought about getting some more writing "out there." Our newspaper has an online version for each neighborhood which is open to anyone posting stories, etc. I am going to start doing a "mom" blog on it each week and see if maybe they will pick it up for either the print version each week or perhaps the Pikes Peak Parent which is a larger monthly insert across the region.

And I have two more editing projects I have to get off my desk today. Nothing like being busy.

No comments: